Meet District Defend
Secure data and network access in the office and on the go
Zero Trust at the Edge
Validates your enterprise devices are in a secure, trusted state prior to, during, and after users attempt to gain access to sensitive enterprise resources.
Dynamic Hardening & Endpoint Protection
Proactively protects your organization’s data, devices, and networks with automated and intelligent safeguards tailored to enterprise security rules.
Commercial Solution for Classified (CSfC) Compliance & Enforcement
Executes against CSfC standards to provide your organization with unmatched data-at-rest, locked-in-transit, and data-in-transit capabilities.
Enables Remote & Hybrid Classified Workforces
Location and context-responsive controls ensure your devices and data are secure wherever employees and deployed users need to perform their mission.
How It Protects
Learn how District Defend software can protect your organization
Safeguarding networks from human error
- District Defend automatically ensures devices are compliant with enterprise policies and expected user behaviors prior to enabling system access.
- It uses persistent monitoring to ensure ongoing compliance and safeguarding of data and networks.
- Device security settings can be dynamically updated based on evolving needs.
Reducing threats from malicious insiders
- Adaptive security monitoring identifies and reacts to suspicious behavior, enforcing an automatic response to protect your devices and network.
- IT leaders can perform advanced analytics to understand device usage, high-risk behaviors, and insider threats.
- District Defend validates that key hardware vulnerabilities are secured (e.g., USB ports, cameras, microphones), mitigating tactics insiders use to steal company information.
Protecting your organization from external attacks
- Pre-boot system health checks reduce the ability for attackers to inject persistent threats during device start-up.
- It automatically enforces organizationally defined defensive actions, reducing the potential and impact of unauthorized access attempts.
- It provides the ability to encrypt and power-off devices while in transport, preventing malicious actions if devices are lost or stolen.
Explore the capabilities of secure mobility with District Defend
Automated Policy Validation
Ensures your enterprise devices are in a secure, trusted state before allowing users isolated access to your networks.
Seamless Infrastructure Integration
Complements existing security software and hardware, augmenting existing security capabilities and filling key security gaps.
Pre-Boot System Health Checks
Prevents low-level attacks and enables organizations to disable devices without being connected to enterprise networks.
Configurable User Access Controls
Configures access control
for applications, VDI environments, and network resources, eliminating reliance on end-user compliance and manual system administration.
Adaptive Security Enforcement
Allows organizations to monitor device and user behavior to defend against insider threats and malicious attacks.
Remotely Deliver on Sensitive Missions
Deploys data-at-rest and mobile access protections that are compliant with NSA’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) program.
Analytical Insights and Control
Device location and usage data allows for advanced analytics to understand device behaviors and risks.
Safeguard Enterprise Spaces
Devices respond to custom-set triggers wherever they are, from office space, to classified environments, to aircraft and ground vehicles in the field.
Experience the benefits of secure mobility with District Defend
Deployment & Integration
Simplified to keep your workforce focused on the mission
- District Defend was designed to operate on existing Windows 10 and 11 compatible laptops and tablets, reducing the need for lengthy and costly hardware purchases.
- Organizations can remotely deploy District Defend without having to recapture devices or force users to return to enterprise buildings.
- District Defend was built to scale for large distributed organizations, offering load balancing and multi-region services to provide reliability and high availability.
Compatible with Windows 10 hardware platform partners:
- And more
Compatible with virtual desktop infrastructure partner solutions:
- Amazon Web Services
- And more
Compatible with cloud hosting partners:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure