We offer strategy and governance to improve organizational readiness by defining, managing, and measuring cyber risk thresholds.
Our advanced cyber defense reduces vulnerabilities, identifies threats, and enhances cyber defenses for faster detection and reduced response time.
We implement resilient platforms to assess and harden system security, such as cloud, weapons platforms, medical devices, and critical infrastructure.
Our cyber warfare solutions support the full spectrum of cyber and electronic activities—mission operations, readiness, and capability development.
Accreditation & Recognition
Booz Allen is the only company in the world to hold all three of the U.S. Government’s elite cybersecurity accreditations:
- NSA Cyber Incident Response Assistance (CIRA) accreditation
- NSA Vulnerability Assessment Service (VAS) accreditation
- GSA Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services schedule
- Licensed Agent of the Security Control Assessor (ASCA)
- Accredited NSCAP provider
- Named a Leader in the U.S. Incident Response, Readiness and Resiliency Services 2018 Vendor Assessment
Frost & Sullivan 2018
- Ranked #1 in Professional Security Services (North America)
- Ranked #2 in Total Professional Security Services & Managed Security Services (North America)
Have what it takes to protect the valuable and the vulnerable from the world’s most advanced adversaries? Apply to join our multidisciplinary team of elite cyber professionals.