At Booz Allen, we appreciate you and all you do. Our benefits programs are designed to celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total wellbeing—so you’re empowered to live your best life.
Our benefits work as hard as you do
Much like our people, our rewards go above and beyond. In addition to medical, dental, and an up to 6%, dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match, we provide benefits that expand along with your life pursuits.
- Build your skills: We invest in our people, providing training and mentorship so you can upskill and reskill. Programs like FlexEd (our tuition reimbursement program) and the Expert’s Program (which delivers personalized learning experiences) are designed to take your career to the next level. With Degreed, our online learning platform, you can access learning resources at the time and place that works for you.
- Take time to rest: Take time to rebuild, repair, and recharge with our flexible time off policy. Our paid leave programs help you maintain the balance of work, personal time, community interests, and commitments that are essential to your personal and professional wellbeing. We offer 10 paid holidays each year, paid parental leave, and more.
- Be well: We encourage you to bring your best self to work each day, and that starts with investing in your holistic health and wellbeing. We provide resources to support your mental health and equip you with tools to prioritize your wellbeing—at work and at home.
- Jump in: Through PowerUP, our employee wellness program, we offer challenges to care for your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. Earn contributions to your HSA or paycheck by taking steps to care for your total wellness.
- Be you: Our work isn't one-size-fits-all, and we aren’t either. Our people are free to bring their best, whole selves to work—because solving tomorrow’s biggest challenges requires a diverse and inclusive universe of doers, drivers, and dreamers.