Building Our Future Together
Our employees have an intrinsic drive to collaborate, support one another, and pursue excellence. To harness the power of this collective ingenuity and service, we created five Global Business Resource Groups (BRG) to advance our business priorities, acknowledge intersectionality, and engage with employees at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
Providing an inclusive and welcoming environment, each BRG empowers our employees and their allies by advocating for their professional development, growth, and visibility. BRG leaders also serve on our DEI Executive Council, which works with our chief diversity, equity, and inclusion officer to govern our DEI mission and help drive accountability at all levels.
The Importance of Allies
Allies play a key role in fostering an environment of inclusion, belonging, and equity and are welcome and encouraged to join each of our five BRGs. At Booz Allen, our purpose is to empower people to change the world, and we recognize that we all have a responsibility to empower one another.
Allies also play a huge role in our employee-led, global Unstoppable movement. This movement is all about fostering inclusion through storytelling. The topics covered during Unstoppable sessions include allyship, facing bias, cross-cultural identities, grit, and more. We rely on our BRG members to inform Unstoppable sessions and to cultivate the movement even more as it continues to grow.
We know our work is never done in this area and we're committed to working to drive even greater equity for all employees. Below are a few metrics to highlight our progress:
- 73% diversity representation (ethnicity and gender) on Booz Allen’s 11-member Board of Directors
- 8 of 9 members of the Booz Allen leadership team are women or ethnically diverse
- 30% of our employees are veterans, including 18 executive-level partners
Awards & Recognition
- Ethisphere World's Most Ethical Companies (2021 & 2020)
- Forbes: Best Employers for Diversity (2021 & 2020)
- Diversity Best Practices—Inclusion Index Company (2020)
- "Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion"—100% on Disability:IN's Disability Equity Index (6 years)
- 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (11 years)
- Working Mother: "Top 100 Companies List" (22 years)
- "Top 10 Military Spouse-Friendly Employers"—Military Spouse (2020)
Create the future. Lead with us.
At Booz Allen, you set the tone for your career. Our culture of innovation empowers employees to think boldly and creatively, and our values reflect our desire to make a difference.
Ready to change the world?