Key Initiatives & Partnerships
Multicultural Business Resource Group—Strength through Connection
The multicultural business resource group is a collection of employee networks committed to fostering an inclusive environment at Booz Allen. From cultural enrichment programming, to networking events and structured professional development opportunities, these networks provide Booz Allen employees with opportunities to influence the business, develop new skills, grow as a leader, and make meaningful connections.
Booz Allen encourages all employees to join any of our five global networks:
- The African American Network
- The Asian Pacific American Network
- The Latin American Network
- The Middle East and North Africa Network
- The Native American Network
Unstoppable Global Initiative—Inclusion Through Storytelling
Stories have been used throughout history in every culture to convey powerful messages and build affinity. Unstoppable is Booz Allen’s global storytelling tour committed to humanizing real challenges facing today’s workforce. It consists of guided discussions, small gatherings and large events, each thoughtfully shaped to be culturally relevant for its audience and open to all Booz Allen employees.
“When you look at the statistics of people coming into the firm today, they are much more representative of the country at large. I’m proud of the progress we’ve made, and we need to do more. Because this doesn’t end until each and every person feels reflected in their leadership.”
Awards & Recognition
- Diversity Best Practices—Inclusion Index Company, 2020
- Best Employers for Diversity—Forbes, 2019
- 40 Under 40 Award—Prospanica DC, 2019
- Women of Color in STEM—Awardees since 2004
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) Award Recipients, 2019
- Black Engineer of the Year (BEYA) Award Recipient, 2019
- Modern-Day Technology Leaders Award Recipients, 2019
Meet Our People
New perspectives. Empowered by you.
At Booz Allen, we believe that our differences unite us. That’s why we foster a culture of belonging that empowers you to bring your full self to work. From software engineers to cybersecurity analysts, data scientists, and more—you’ll have a voice and make a difference.
Ready to change the world with us?