Together, We're Unstoppable
Our employee-led coalition for change, Unstoppable Together, is empowering people to change the world through storytelling and technology. Together, we're taking steps to create a more inclusive, just, and equitable future.
Subscribe to the Unstoppable Together Podcast
New episodes are released biweekly and explore the diversity, equity, and inclusion challenges facing today's workforce through the stories of a diverse group of thought leaders.
Stay up to date on the progress we're making against our ambitious DEI Strategy & Action plan by reading the Unstoppable Together Magazine. Each quarterly issue of the magazine is devoted to sharing stories of how we're activating our commitments.
Building Our Future Together
Our employees have an intrinsic drive to collaborate, support one another, and pursue excellence. To harness the power of this collective ingenuity and service, we created five Global Business Resource Groups (BRG) to advance our business priorities, acknowledge intersectionality, and engage with employees at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
Providing an inclusive and welcoming environment, each BRG empowers our employees and their allies by advocating for their professional development, growth, and visibility. BRG leaders also serve on our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Executive Council, which works with our chief DEI officer to govern our DEI mission and help drive accountability at all levels.
Allies play a key role in fostering an environment of inclusion, belonging, and equity and are welcome and encouraged to join each of our five BRGs.
Allies also play a huge role in our employee-led, global Unstoppable Together movement. This movement is all about fostering inclusion through storytelling. The topics covered during Unstoppable Together sessions include allyship, facing bias, cross-cultural identities, grit, and more. We rely on our BRG members to inform Unstoppable Together sessions and to cultivate the movement even more as it continues to grow.
For the fourth consecutive year, Forbes magazine has named Booz Allen one of "America's Best Employers for Diversity." The list recognizes top U.S. employers for proactive diversity and inclusion initiatives, diverse boards and executive ranks, and dedication to DEI, as determined by a survey of 60,000 American workers. In 2022, Booz Allen ranked #3 among the 500 companies listed.
We know our work is never done in this area and we're committed to working to drive even greater equity for all employees. Below are a few metrics to highlight our progress:
- 73% diversity representation (ethnicity and gender) on Booz Allen’s 11-member Board of Directors
- 8 of 9 members of the Booz Allen leadership team are women or ethnically diverse
- 30% of our employees are veterans, including 18 executive-level partners
For a more detailed breakdown of representation at Booz Allen check out our latest ESG report.
Awards & Recognition
- Ethisphere World's Most Ethical Companies (4 years)
- Forbes: Best Employers for Diversity (2019-2022)
- Diversity Best Practices—Inclusion Index Company (2020)
- "Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion"—100% on Disability:IN's Disability Equity Index (8 years)
- 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (12 years)
- Working Mother: "Top 100 Companies List" (22 years)
- "Top 10 Military Spouse-Friendly Employers"—Military Spouse (2020)
- Mansfield Rule Certification (2022)
Create the future. Lead with us.
At Booz Allen, you set the tone for your career. Our culture of innovation empowers employees to think boldly and creatively, and our values reflect our desire to make a difference.
Ready to change the world?