In 2020, building on our decades-long commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion, we added a heightened focus on racial and social equity with the launch of our Race and Social Equity Agenda.
- Conducting a fully independent assessment of our practices, policies, and procedures and how they impact our Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) workforce
- Increasing the well-being for all employees making space for reflection and mental health
- Investigating what it takes to inculcate real DEI competency throughout the organization starting with learning and development
- Tightening our philanthropic and pro bono support for organizations that have long been committed to advancing equity, and
- Defining the unique role our company can play in advancing equity and identifying opportunities to use our world-class capabilities to help affect change.
The work completed through this task force helped to deepen our understanding of the complexities involved with building equity within systems, policies, and practices. The learnings we garnered throughout the process were instrumental in informing our refreshed DEI Strategy and Action Plan. Moving forward, we will continue to keep racial and social equity central to everything we do within our comprehensive DEI mission.