Brad Stone is Booz Allen’s chief information officer (CIO). He leads all aspects of IT and enterprise cybersecurity including enterprise network and computing infrastructure, and development and delivery of business applications and data, collaboration, and productivity solutions.
With over 25 years of IT experience, Brad is an expert in addressing complex IT and cybersecurity challenges for large-scale enterprises in the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial organizations.
As CIO, Brad leads his team to deliver secure, reliable, and innovative services and digital solutions that accelerate growth and drive Booz Allen’s business success. Brad’s primary objectives for the organization include:
- Protect and secure information assets and data
- Achieve operational excellence and proactively manage risk
- Utilize innovative technologies to improve the user experience
- Lead business enablement through data-driven solutions
- Serve as a premier organization for IT, cybersecurity, and digital talent
He has a B.S. in physics from James Madison University.