In the energy industry, private companies, public utilities, and government agencies all rely on digital transformations to increase operating efficiencies. But these transformations also create new attack surfaces for emerging cyber threats, leading to a greater risk of disruption from a cybersecurity incident.
At Booz Allen, we partner with clients to execute secure digital transformations and mature their cyber operations. Our experts understand the industry-specific challenges posed by the convergence of digitization, operational technology, Internet of Things applications, and cloud acceleration. By delivering a consolidated view of their specific threats and effective security measures, we enable our clients to detect cyber attacks today while preparing for whatever risks tomorrow may bring.
We improve cybersecurity in the energy industry by:
- Developing customized plans for protecting critical digital assets
- Designing agile, integrated future-state cybersecurity programs
- Increasing industrial control systems and SmartGrid security
Our cybersecurity solutions are boosting operating efficiency in a variety of energy sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Utility Systems Transformation
- Energy Technology and Innovation