Booz Allen Hamilton – Offering Depth and Insight to the Advanced Energy Industry
From the corner office to the oval office, avoiding the alarming effects of climate change while maintaining secure, reliable, and—most crucially—affordable sources of energy is the signature challenge for a generation of leaders. With further use of conventional energy technologies and delivery systems constrained by unacceptable trade-offs between these core objectives, new paradigms are needed. And while this next generation in energy innovation will require a combination of breakthrough technologies, smart policy, creative programming, and bold investment, the actual path to achieving them has yet to be fully illuminated.
As a global leader in providing consulting services to both industry and government over many decades, Booz Allen Hamilton is uniquely positioned to assist the advanced energy industry in researching, developing, and implementing critical energy programs. With a clientele that has included senior executives at major global energy firms, research and development organizations, and the world’s largest energy consumers, we can provide the analytics and insights that both define successful strategies and assure their effective implementation.
Expert, Passionate, Collaborative
Booz Allen’s primary mission is to help clients succeed, and we do this by being at the forefront of recruiting, retaining, and rewarding the best talent in the market. Our staff brings strong industry knowledge, a passion for delivering solutions that work, and a collaborative working style that ensures smooth integration with client teams and full leveraging of firmwide expertise.
The Markets We Serve
Booz Allen serves clients working through in virtually every major technology area and mission need. Our main service activities fall into four general areas, often used in an integrated fashion:
- Program Strategy and Development—Booz Allen supports the creation, strategic vision, and management of programs designed to develop multiple technology areas, including plug-in hybrid vehicles, biofuels, renewable electricity, carbon capture & storage, and energy efficient technologies, among others.
- Energy Modeling—Booz Allen provides data-driven analysis using a variety of quantitative analyses. These range from models of the energy economy such as NEMS and ASPEN to supply chain, statistical, and financial feasibility analyses.
- Energy Management—Booz Allen works with organizations to develop and execute strategies that enable major energy users to incorporate energy efficency and renewable energy into their operations on a cost-effective and mission-compatible basis.
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Security—Booz Allen also supports the efforts of the Departments of Defense and Energy to work with partners worldwide to assure the safe and peaceful use and management of nuclear materials.
Holistic Cyber Risk Management Program Must “Predict and Prevent” in Today’s Complex Threat Environment, says new White Paper
Featured Job Opportunities
- Program Strategy and Development
- Energy Modeling
- Energy Management
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Security
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Click here to tell us what you think.