Booz Allen recently opened its carrier-grade 5G Lab, providing a comprehensive sandbox testing environment for partners and clients. 5G is expected to revolutionize global telecommunications within the next 10 years and we're already seeing its impact across global businesses, government, defense, and national security. Come see for yourself.
Please note that all visitors must present documentation of full vaccination or present a negative test result taken no more than 3 calendar days before entering a Booz Allen facility. Full vaccination is defined as complete COVID-19 dosage plus 2 weeks (e.g., two doses of Moderna or Pfizer, final dose, or one J&J dose taken at least 2 weeks before entering the facility). We will accept copies of any of the following documents:
- Record of immunization from a healthcare provider or pharmacy
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (CDC Form MLS-319813_r, published on September 3, 2020)
- Medical records documenting the vaccination
- Immunization records from a public health or state immunization information system, or any other official documentation verifying vaccination with information on the vaccine name, date(s) of administration, and the name of the healthcare professional or clinic site administering vaccine.
- Digital versions of vaccination documents or test results are acceptable, including photos on phones
- Negative test documents must contain the visitor’s name, date of test, type of test, result, date of result