As our world becomes increasingly connected, entry points for cyberattacks grow exponentially and cyber threats increase. Hear what to expect from a connected future, how you can build security into your environment, and how innovations like the Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, and artificial intelligence (AI) will change our way of life.
What You’ll Learn:
- What you can expect in a connected future
- The implications of advancements (IoT, 5G, and AI) on business and our way of life
- What you can do to build security in your environment
- Kelly Rozumalski, Secure Connected Health Director, Booz Allen
- Kevin Tierney, Vice President of Global Cybersecurity, GM
- Alissa Abdullah, Senior Vice President and Deputy CSO, Mastercard