Our Approach to Cloud Security
Booz Allen is trusted to defend our clients’ most sensitive workloads and data by deploying a secure cloud environment based on industry best practices, enhanced by our engineering expertise. We integrate best-of-breed, commercially available solutions customized to address your needs, designed to meet regulatory requirements across government and private sectors.
Cloud Native from the Start
Regardless of where you are in your cloud journey, our cloud specialists will integrate security with the software and services you need to accomplish today’s goals and anticipate tomorrow’s. And we’ll cyber-harden your applications before deployment, simplifying application migration so you can rapidly add new capabilities.
Speed of Automation
We seamlessly integrate cybersecurity using a suite of automated continuous integration tools and deployment processes. Our templated blueprints for deploying and configuring cloud-based security controls comply with federal and commercial standards, streamlining your IT team’s workload while giving you peace of mind.
DevSecOps as a Foundation
We apply DevSecOps processes to cloud services so you receive continuous software delivery. With security integrated at the enterprise level, your development teams can focus on building new mission capabilities rather than applying cyber solutions to each individual project.
Continuous Monitoring and Visibility
We architect, engineer, and implement security logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions across multicloud environments, ensuring you have the right visibility and insights into your cloud assets to protect and detect against security threats.
Trusted for Transformation
Our cloud solutions experts have applied and refined best practices over more than 400 large-scale migrations. As a member of the Cloud Security Alliance, we’re a leader in promoting best practices for security assurance in cloud computing along with being part of their Global Consultancy Program. We’re also:
- The only partner authorized to provide accreditation and authorization services for the U.S. intelligence community’s Commercial Cloud Services program
- A cybersecurity partner of the DOD All Partners Access Network (APAN)
- An accredited FedRAMP 3PAO, assuring use of the most effective procedures for implementing open-architecture security solutions
- A trusted member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network, awarded APN Security Competency Status
Integrated Cloud Security Suite
To provide a scalable cloud security architecture, we offer Virtual Cloud Defense—an affordable, integrated cloud security suite. With this accelerator, your enterprise can maintain the highest levels of security through the migration process and automate monitoring and compliance across the technology stack. What’s more, your technical team can reduce the time to establish an initial cloud platform from weeks to minutes.
Virtual Cloud Defense ensures compliance with federal, commercial, and military standards.
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Department of Defense's Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (SRG)
- Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA)
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Handbook
The open-source solution includes features from automated configurations to reporting.
- Automation of baseline configurations
- Encryption of data at rest
- Network traffic inspection and protection
- Log aggregation, dashboards, and reporting
- Identity and authentication services
- Network tiering
More from Our Experts
Learn More About Our Cloud Solutions
Sign up to receive more insights or to speak with our experts.