How We Support Women
No matter how you define success for your career, we’re dedicated to providing the tools you need to succeed. Here are a few of our key initiatives:
Empowering You to Expand Your Network
The Women’s Business Resource Group is an employee-led team focused on empowering women and their allies. The group creates opportunities for women to build meaningful networks through signature professional events, workshops, and development programs, among other activities.
Mentoring the Next Generation of Women Leaders
Since 2005, we've partnered with the Girl Scout Council of the Nation’s Capital to provide mentoring opportunities for girls throughout the Washington, DC, region through our Make the Connection program. The program includes four half-day events during the school year and focuses on topics ranging from career exploration to teamwork and personal confidence.
Supporting Your Wellbeing Inside & Outside the Office
We provide a comprehensive and integrated package of health, wellness, and investment solutions that will support both your career and life goals. Our benefits programs are an investment in our employees and are designed to help you succeed emotionally, physically, and financially. Here’s a small sampling of the benefits we provide.
- 401(k) matching and Employee Stock Purchase Plan to make the most of your investments
- Flexible work arrangements and telework opportunities
- Extended parental and military leave options
- PTO Flex program with options to purchase, sell, cash out, or donate paid time off
- Physical, emotional, and financial wellness challenges to earn money for your HSA
- Concierge service for health advocacy, financial assistance, and eldercare guidance
- Education and career development opportunities
“I’m proud to Be Booz Allen, because when it comes to advancing gender equality, we’re all in.”
Awards & Recognition
- Consulting Magazine Women Leaders in Technology award recipients (2021)
- Forbes Best Workplaces for Women (#43)
- Working Mother's Top 100 Companies List (22 years)
- Top 10 Military Spouse-Friendly Employers—Military Spouse (2022)
- Excellence in Practice Award—Association for Talent Development (2017, 2019)
- Best Employee Value Proposition—Brandon Hall Group (2019)
- DC FemTech Award Recipients (2019)
Join the Women in Tech Talent Community
Empowering technical women to reach their full potential
Explore your future with us
At Booz Allen, we have a history of supporting women in the workplace. From career support, to mentoring opportunities, to professional development—we empower women to pursue their personal and professional goals. Empowering change with us starts here.