Booz Allen believes in contributing to the communities in which we work and in helping their citizens obtain a fair share of available economic opportunities. Small and minority-owned businesses make important contributions to our work by enhancing our competitive edge and our performance on specific contracts. They also play a critical role in the future of the global economy.
As our markets across the nation continue to grow, we're working to increase the number of small businesses that can qualify for teaming and subcontracting opportunities with the firm.
Is Your Firm a Small or Minority-Owned Business?
The Small Business Office is Booz Allen's liaison to the small business community, including:
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- 8(a) firms
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- and any other type of small or minority-owned business
How to Register with Booz Allen
As part of our corporate commitment, we routinely seek small businesses to supplement our in-house professional, technical, and support capabilities, and we enter into mutually beneficial teaming arrangements.
If you are a small business interested in conducting business with Booz Allen, please register your business in our database.