Classified Session for 2020 Directed Energy Summit
Visit Requests for April 2, 2020 Only
(These instructions can be downloaded here)
April 2, 2020 is the CLASSIFIED portion of the 2020 Directed Energy Summit, held at the SECRET//NOFORN level. Only U.S. citizens who are cleared at the SECRET level with an approved visit request will be allowed to attend. New: You will need to provide a SSO/FSO point of contact at the time of registration. Visit requests due by March 20, 2020.
Requirements to Submit Your Visit Request for the Classified (SECRET//NOFORN) Session Using Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS):
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must have an active SECRET clearance to attend
- Send your security clearance/visit request information to SMO code 170384
- Reference event POC Directed Energy Summit Logistics Manager and 2020 Directed Energy Summit, April 2, 2020 in the additional information section. Phone: 703-377-0844. **NOTE please send for April 2 only
- New for 2020: Your government SSO/FSO must send an approval from a government e-mail address (.gov or .mil) to verify your need-to-know to [email protected]
How to Register for the Classified Session using a Fax Machine
Clearances/visit requests can also be faxed to (703) 902-3363 and must specify participation in the April 2, 2020, Directed Energy Summit ATTN: POC Directed Energy Summit Logistics Manager
Deadline for Submitting Visit Request
The deadline for clearance submission is March 20, 2020.
Approved visit requests must be received before participants will be admitted. Hand-carried visit requests will not be accepted.
No briefcases, portfolios, backpacks, note-taking, electronic transmittal, cell phones, computers, any electronic devices designed to be easily transported which has the capability to store, record, receive or transmit text, images, video, or audio data in any format via any transmission medium including PDAs, pagers, laptop computers, iPads, notebooks, digital audio devices, watches with input capability, reminder recorders, Bluetooth, cameras, fitness trackers, Blackberrys, and any not-yet developed technology that incorporates comparable functionalities, or photography will be permitted in the classified sessions.
During all sessions on this day, written communication will not be allowed inside the Ronald Reagan Building Amphitheater. Any exchange of business cards, phone numbers, or personal information will be handled outside the meeting room.
Verification of receipt by email to [email protected] and reference Clearance Validation in the subject line.