Booz Allen’s Total Rewards Benefits Package with Award-Winning Offerings
Booz Allen strives to offer an environment where employees can achieve everything that is important to them.
To support this philosophy, the firm’s Total Rewards program is designed to provide not only competitive compensation, retirement benefits, health benefits, and work-life and wellness programs, but also flexible work arrangements, leave programs, career growth opportunities, and much more. Program highlights include:
- Health, Life, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Leave Programs
- Retirement Benefits
- Professional Development
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Work-Life Programs
- Awards Programs
- Community Involvement
Booz Allen attracts, motivates, and retains the best people in the industry with highly competitive compensation and annual merit increase opportunities.
The firm’s comprehensive health care benefits for employees, their families, and domestic partners include:
- A choice of medical plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- A medical expense flexible spending account
- Group term life insurance
- All-Risk (Accidental Death & Dismemberment) insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage (including disabilities as a result of pregnancy or childbirth)
- Long-term care insurance
Booz Allen’s generous paid leave programs feature:
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
- Parental leave
- Reservist military leave
- Leave-sharing program to donate PTO hours to co-workers in need
Booz Allen provides additional unpaid leave for a variety of reasons to supplement our paid leave program.
Employees can build long-term financial security with Booz Allen’s voluntary 401(k) feature, which provides opportunities to save via a traditional pre-tax or Roth 401(k), and an annual profit-sharing contribution. The firm also offers a full suite of vehicles to fit each individual’s investment strategy.
Booz Allen provides staff members with the tools they need to fulfill their career and personal growth ambitions, including:
- A year-long onboarding program for new hires
- An in-house, award-winning training and development program
- Traditional classroom training and 2,500+ self-paced, online courses
- Tuition assistance for academic and technical certification courses and paid professional society membership
- External learning opportunities via university partnerships and technical learning providers
- Leadership development programs
- Mentoring and career planning resources
Booz Allen’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows staff to have an ownership stake in the firm by purchasing stock at a 5% discount through regular payroll deductions.
Booz Allen offers the flexibility employees need with Work-Life Integration options that help individuals manage personal and professional responsibilities, pursue learning opportunities, network and build camaraderie, and contribute to their communities. Options include:
- Flexible work arrangements, such as flexible scheduling and teleworking
- LifeWorks, a free, confidential resource and referral program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential clinical counseling and crisis intervention services
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, dependent care plans, and nationwide discounted child care
- Adoption and advanced infertility treatment benefits
- Career Mobility program for internal job transfers
- Health and wellness programs
Booz Allen honors the contributions of its employees by offering service anniversary and recognition award programs.
Each of Booz Allen’s community service and philanthropic efforts begins with the interests and energy of staff members. The firm supports their efforts with funding, equipment, and a full-time Community Partnerships and Philanthropy team.
Booz Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer