Booz Allen Hamilton’s Facilities Maintenance and Management General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) offers government agencies a streamlined way to procure solutions to help meet their energy efficiency goals. Our solutions enable your agency to cut energy costs, meet federal energy goals, and save energy by implementing and supporting your efforts to improve energy management. Booz Allen’s Facilities Maintenance and Management Schedule gives you quick and easy access to expert advice and solutions to help ensure your agency complies with energy laws and regulations, such as Executive Order 13123, and procures and uses energy effectively and efficiently, with less risk of agency budget overruns.
Facilities Maintenance and Management GSA Schedule Features
This contract vehicle has many attractive features:
- Structured as an indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) multiple award schedule (MAS). Contract valid through 12 May 2020 with one 5-year option period
- Offers multiple contract options: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, or Labor Hour
- Reduces typical procurement lead times and administrative costs
- Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- Can be used by all federal agencies, and the District of Columbia
- Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
- Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
Booz Allen's Facilities Maintenance and Management Offerings
Booz Allen understands the issues, policies, and initiatives associated with energy management and offers the technical expertise to help government agencies effectively manage their energy programs. Our experts provide the following services under the Facilities Maintenance and Management Schedule, Special Item Numbers (SIN) 811-006, 871-202 through 871-210:
- 811-006 Facilities Maintenance and Management Consulting—Services that include, but are not limited to: the development, planning, facilitation, coordination, documentation, program planning, audits, inspections, evaluations, studies, analyses (including cost), scenarios, reports, policy, and regulation development assistance for initiatives in areas of facilities maintenance and management solutions. Includes Smart Building Consulting.
- Energy Management Planning and Strategies (SIN 871-202)—Execute a four-phase Comprehensive Energy Management Solution applicable to a variety of energy projects:
- Consulting/Auditing/Energy Management Solutions—Strategic planning, energy assessments, development and execution of energy audits, audit plans, and energy management solutions.
- Concept Development and Requirements Analysis—Analysis of audit results and outlined requirements to design an energy management project concept.
- Implementation and Change Management—Implementation and integration of more energy efficient practices and systems and training in using them effectively.
- Measurement and Verification—Performance assessment and measurement of the effectiveness and energy efficiency of the project, including long term monitoring, verification of savings and benchmarking.
- Training on Energy Management (SIN 871-203)—Train users to reduce energy consumption, mitigate risk with energy systems, operate systems efficiently, and choose energy-efficient systems.
- Metering Services (SIN 871-204)—Install metering equipment and software for collecting data and measuring energy consumption through electric, gas, water, or steam utilities, use the data to ensure energy conservation goals are being met and to measure and track the cost effectiveness of energy technology investments.
- Energy Program Support Services (SIN 871-205)—Provide billing and management oversight and assistance in preparing energy services related agency statements of work.
- Building Commissioning Services (SIN 871-206)—Provide comprehensive building commissioning services on new construction, major modernization projects, and existing energy-consuming buildings and facilities designed to ensure systems are designed and built to operate as efficiently as possible. Includes re-commissioning and retro-commissioning services.
- Energy Audit Services (SIN 871‑207)—Develop, execute, and report on audit plans and/ or perform energy and water audit services. Energy audits may include data collection, data analysis, benchmarking, and recommendations of upgrades of electrical and mechanical infrastructure, including their impact on energy consumption and pollution. Can include recommendations for using alternative energy sources.
- Resource Efficiency Management (REM) (SIN 871-208)—Recommend possible steps to improve energy efficiency, including estimates of cost savings and environmental benefits. Includes onsite analysis of current operations, equipment, and energy purchasing patterns. May include the services of a resource efficiency advocate for individual or aggregated building(s) to maximize resource efficiency.
- Innovations in Energy (SIN 871-209)—Recommend innovative approaches to renewable and/or sustainable energy, sustainability services, and energy management technology and services.
- Water Conservation (SIN 871-210)—Provide services and consulting related to reducing water usage, recycling water for multiple purposes, retaining water, and improving water quality and water flow. Can include facility water audits, water balance, and water system analysis.
- Energy Consulting (SIN 871-211)—Provide expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling to assist agencies in adhering to energy legislation and policy.
How to Place an Order
You can contract directly with Booz Allen using our GSA contract vehicles. Our subject matter experts will assist you in choosing the appropriate vehicle and SIN, and guide you in following the procurement path that best meets your current needs in a timely manner. Contact us for advice on how to use our vehicles to fulfill immediate needs or recurring requirements. Our contract vehicles offer the flexibility to meet any requirement, evolve with the changing marketplace, and deliver the best value and innovation to support clients’ missions.
Online access for contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are also available through GSA Advantage!® at http://www.gsaadvantage.gov. Through GSA Advantage! you can access e-Buy, an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system that allows federal buyers to prepare RFQs online for a wide range of services and products offered through GSA Schedules. e-Buy allows federal buyers and Schedule contractors to exchange RFQs and quotes electronically. Although designed primarily for the acquisition of services and/or large purchases, e-Buy may also be used to establish BPAs.