The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) visual information does not imply or constitute DOD endorsement.
Ensuring readiness across the competition continuum
Whether enabling distributed operations, helping to create interoperable mission partnerships, or providing innovative training and experimentation solutions, our experts in the Indo-Pacific region help secure the U.S. and its allies from multidomain threats.
As United States Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) and its affiliates work to implement all-domain command and control in the region, Booz Allen’s industry-leading technology solutions can help make its goals a reality. Our work at the intersection of mission, technology, and innovation, and our technical expertise—in everything from electronic warfare to artificial intelligence—make us the right problem solver and collaborator for warfighters in the Indo-Pacific.
Regional Workforce Development
Learn More About Our Work
The Digital Battlespace in the Indo-Pacific
The Indo-Pacific region is at a crossroads. As the threat from near-peer competitors increases, the joint force must be ready to protect its allies and interests with increased lethality, enhanced force design and posture, and strengthened ties with allies and partners—while ensuring readiness through innovation, exercises, and experimentation. And it must maintain the competition advantage in any realm—from harsh natural environments to the information-centric digital battlespace.
As the premier digital integrator to the federal government, Booz Allen offers industry-leading capabilities to address some of the top priorities of warfighters in the region:
- All-domain command and control
- Next-generation data systems
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Security cooperation
- Experimentation, exercises, and innovation
All-Domain Command and Control
Next-Generation Data Systems
Insights from Our Regional Leaders
Experimentation, Exercises, and Innovation
Innovative Solutions for Joint All-Domain Forces in the Indo-Pacific
Download E-book Volume I to read about:
- Keeping Forces Operationally Available with AI-enabled Predictive Maintenance
- Making Digital Engineering for Unmanned Systems More Open
- Keeping Navy Port Supply Operations Resilient in the Face of Cyber Attacks
- How Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality Can Help Training for the Navy’s Unmanned Systems Keep Pace with Change
- How AI-enabled Fusion Can Help Make Sense of Conflicting Sensor Data
Download E-book Volume II to read about:
- Strengthening JADC2 in the Pacific With Line-of-Sight Communications
- How AI Can Help the Joint Forces With Persistent Targeting
- Creating a Digital OPLAN Environment to Integrate Allies and Partners in the Pacific
- Protecting Classified Algorithms in Unmanned Systems in the Pacific
- Enhancing Counter C5-ISR Operations With the Data Lake
- Keeping AI-enabled Predictive Maintenance Accurate in Contested Environments
Booz Allen in the News
Innovation to Secure the Nation
Our Indo-Pacific team creates solutions to address our defense clients' biggest challenges. Wherever your mission is—from addressing electronic warfare challenges, to creating modernized command and control solutions—our experts are ready to help you achieve it with speed and agility.
Providing assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) expertise and resilient platforms with the best thinking in AI, machine learning, systems engineering, cybersecurity, and data science Read More
Please contact us to discuss the best solutions for your mission.
Learn More About Our Work in the Indo-Pacific
Giving Back to the Community
Booz Allen was proud to provide grants to several FIRST Robotics teams for their work during the pandemic. Learn how they advanced diversity, equity, and inclusion in the local community through their robotics programs.
O Bots Foundation
Kipapa Elementary School
Join Booz Allen
Are you ready to drive real-world change and create mission-critical solutions? We’re looking for experts like you to help us transform the future.