Strategic Innovation Careers
Booz Allen is investing in and building new capabilities in critical areas to bring innovation to our clients. This ambitious initiative, Booz Allen’s Strategic Innovation Group, draws from a dynamic, imaginative team of creative thinkers who are driving change across markets with breakthrough ideas.
“By investing in our people, we can unlock the innovative and entrepreneurial capacity within each of them.” — Karen Dahut, executive vice president, Booz Allen’s Strategic Innovation Group
Nothing new can be accomplished if we all think the same way―that’s why our experts share new thinking, new ideas, and new concepts to help clients reimagine how things can be done. By daring to be different, and applying those insights to real-world challenges, Booz Allen partners with organizations to achieve levels of performance and mission success that may now be out of reach.
We provide clients with inspired thinking, and we’re looking for team members who are ready to think—and work―differently. Across Booz Allen, we’re committed to developing innovative people programs designed to:
- Enable our staff to build careers in line with their professional and personal goals
- Encourage team members to share their ideas and help Booz Allen continue to change the game for clients and drive positive, lasting impact
- Build on our consulting heritage with next generation solutions
- Inspire a new generation of Booz Allen consultants
- Enrich both employees’ own technical expertise and grow our firmwide capabilities through active collaboration, idea sharing, and dialogue
- Empower a diverse, brilliant workforce to drive innovative thinking and problem solving
If your passion and prowess lie in Next-gen Analytics, Cloud Computing, and Data Science—and you’re inspired to develop innovative solutions that produce influential results―check out some of our Strategic Innovation careers in statistical analysis, big data analytics, pattern recognition, forecasting techniques, predictive modeling, modeling and simulation, operations research, data mining, data visualization, or other quantitative analysis techniques.