Summer Games Internship Program
OUR INNOVATIVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
INSPIRING THE NEXT GENERATION OF CONSULTANTS
Booz Allen offers a competitive, innovation based internship program called the Summer Games.
Students collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams to develop a breakthrough idea or solution for one of our clients’ most pressing, complex, and multi-dimensional challenges. Over the course of 10 weeks, students learn new technical skills, network with innovative business and thought leaders, and participate in exclusive events at our Washington, DC campus—“a home for the revolutionaries crazy enough to challenge the status quo and tackle the biggest challenges.” In addition, students explore new areas and problems through the Student Incubator where senior leaders and clients select the most promising ideas. Finalists return during the academic year to develop their idea into a proof of concept.
We’re looking for brilliant minds ready to share new thinking, new ideas and new concepts with our clients. If you’re a creative problem solver interested in taking your skills and expertise to the next level, we invite you to take part in this unparalleled internship experience.
- Make an impact by contributing fresh ideas and insights while helping solve real-world client challenges alongside Booz Allen consultants and leaders
- Have access to our innovation labs and those of our strategic partners
- Be part of an internship program designed to foster and grow innovative strategies and develop creative solutions and approaches that can be leveraged across markets
- Ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and take part in a cutting-edge program that recognizes and applauds those who dare to think differently
- Have the opportunity to pursue an individual project and receive funding and support to develop a prototype or proof of concept
To be considered, students should:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program
- Have demonstrated interest in technical and non-technical disciplines
- Be graduating from their degree program no later than December 2018
Please apply online here.