The Big Data ecosystem, including contemporary technologies, deliver potentially disruptive solutions to some of the deepest problems in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) programs faced by top Financial Institutions today.
In this latest insight, Booz Allen explores five top use-cases for Big Data to provide disruptive solutions to persistent challenges in Anti-Money Laundering.
- An Evolution in Transaction Monitoring
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities
- Platform for Data Exploration and Intelligence
- Large Scale Processing of New & Unstructured Data Sources
- Next Generation Case Management Solutions