We asked our top analysts to identify the blockbuster attacks and threat landscape shifts that could change the face of cybersecurity this year.
The result is the 2019 Cyber Threat Outlook report. In this report, you get a forward-looking synopsis of business risk and threat intelligence analysis gathered through our work with clients across the global threat landscape.
The report covers eight key cyber threats:
- Companies in the crosshairs of information warfare
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices broaden state espionage operations
- Chip and PIN may fall short
- The weaponization of adware networks
- Deepfakes in the wild—Artificial Intelligence (AI) in information warfare
- New Frontiers—the expanding wireless attack surface
- State-sponsored threat actors double down on deception
- Water utility targeting bubbles to the surface