As the race for COVID-19 vaccines and therapies progresses, shielding healthcare and life science research and development (R&D) data from cyber attacks has never been more important. To protect this data—and the healthcare innovation that it enables—organizations need cohesive strategies that focus not only on securing the data itself but on protecting the infrastructure and talent that empower that data as well.
Join us for a panel discussion featuring industry perspectives on how to effectively secure your most precious data.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to enable R&D innovation while maintaining security
- How to reduce risk to your R&D data and controls
- How to optimize your cybersecurity investment to get the greatest return on investment when securing R&D assets
- Recommendations based on varying levels of security maturity
- Zoha Imam, Life Sciences Lead, Booz Allen
- Dave Williams, Director of OT/ICS Security, Pfizer
- Axel Wirth, Chief Security Strategist, MedCrypt
- Jamilia King, Security Advisor, Lilly Research Labs
- Jim Ammons, Commercial Cyber Defense Insider Threat Lead, Booz Allen