2011 International Association of Emergency Managers ConferenceNovember 14-16, 2011
Rio All-Suites Hotel, Las Vegas, NVLas Vegas, NV
The stakes are high at the 59th Annual International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) Conference but disaster planning, preparedness and emergency management is not something to gamble with. From November 14-16, 2011, you can visit Booz Allen at booth 511 during the IAEM Conference to learn more about advances in emergency management capabilities and program management. To learn more, visit Booz Allen at Booth 511 at the IAEM Conference or view some of the resources below.
Booz Allen will also participate in the congratulatory reception for the International Network of Women in Emergency Management. Senior Associate Kay Goss and Associate Kelly Discount will be honored as inaugural inductees for their extensive experience and accomplishments in emergency management.
For More Information:
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- FEMA Planning and Technical Assistance Support
- Continuity of Healthcare Operations
- Disaster Preparedness Planning and Exercises
- All Hazards Health Preparedness
- Risk and Crisis Communications Capability
- Joint Force Health Protection
- Homeland Infrastructure Foundation-Level Data
- Homeland Infrastructure Foundation-Level Data to the Regions