Aspen Ideas Festivals
No matter how big an idea is, it doesn’t count for much if it is never realized, if thought does not become action. That’s where the Aspen Ideas Festival comes in. For one week every summer, leaders in science, business, politics, the arts, and academia come together to discuss the critical challenges facing the world—and the innovative ways they might be addressed.
The festival is a perfect fit for Booz Allen’s leadership role in bringing new and important ideas to the forefront. That’s why we’re a major sponsor and a key participant—Booz Allen’s experts help develop the annual program, and serve as moderators and panelists in many of the discussions.
Aspen Ideas Festival 2013
- Visit our Aspen Ideas Festival Blog to find out what’s happening at the 2013 Aspen Ideas Festival.
Aspen Ideas Festival 2012
- Discover what’s happening at the 2012 Aspen Ideas Festival through the eyes of Booz Allen’s leaders at the Aspen Ideas Festival Blog
Aspen Ideas Festival 2011
- Recap of our participation in the 2011 Aspen Ideas Festival Aspen Ideas Festival Blog.
Aspen Ideas Festival 2010
Aspen Ideas Festival 2009
- Aspen Ideas Festival, Exploring “Ideas that Work” – It’s Booz Allen’s fifth year as co-sponsor of the prestigious event, which brings together global leaders in government, business, science, the arts, and academia.
- Digital Democracy: Outreach Versus Mechanism for Change – Interview with Joan Dempsey, who moderated a panel titled “Digital Democracy: Transparent Governance or Tyranny of the Majority?” on July 4.
- Rebuilding the Global Financial System – Interview with Margo Fitzpatrick, who was part of a Aspen Ideas Festival panel titled “Rebuilding the Global Financial System” on July 3, 2009.
- The Economy Is Changing the Immigration Debate – Interview with Jack Mayer, who moderated a panel titled “The Immigration Imperative of the 21st Century” on July 3.
- Many Factors Contribute to Stronger Middle East Economies – Interview with Donald Pressley, who moderated a panel titled “Developing a Sustainable, Diverse Economy in the Middle East” on July 3.
- Global Counterinsurgency: An Holistic Approach Is Needed – Interview with Mike McConnell, who was a part of a panel titled “Global Counterinsurgency” on July 2
- The Future of Work in America – Interview with Gary Labovich, who moderated a panel titled “Work in America: Without the Big Three, What Road Are We On?” on July 2
- Redefining the American Dream – Interview with Richard Wilhelm, who moderated a panel titled “The American Dream Revisited” on July 1.
- Improving Infrastructure Can Improve the U.S. Economy – Interview with Gary Schulman, who participated in a June 30 panel titled “Rebuilding America’s Infrastructure.”
- David Rubenstein Sees End to “Great Recession” by Early 2010 – Highlights from David Rubenstein's July 4 plenary session titled “The Changing Face of the Global Economy: How the Great Recession Has Changed the Investment World Forever.”
Aspen Ideas Festival 2008
- At 2008 Aspen Ideas Festival, Booz Allen Leaders Addressed Critical Issues Facing the New Administration – For the fourth year, the firm sponsored the prestigious event that brought together respected names in science, business, politics, the arts, and academia.
Aspen Ideas Festival 2007
- Booz Allen Leaders Again Participate in Prestigious Aspen Ideas Festival – The firm is co-sponsoring the annual event, bringing together distinguished experts in science, academia, politics, business, and culture.
Aspen Ideas Festival 2006
- Booz Allen Leadership Participated in 2006 Aspen Ideas Festival – Festival featured 100 of today's most profound and provocative thinkers, corporate heads, writers, policy officials, scholars, and other leaders.
- The State of Global Health: A Report from the 2006 Aspen Ideas Festival – A sampling of the best of the health-care sessions at Aspen.
- Booz Allen Plays Large Part at Aspen Ideas Festival – Firm’s vice presidents shape discussions around Global Dynamics and Health.