DataAct Forum: The Art of the PossibleJuly 29, 2015
The American Institute of Architects 1735 New York Ave., NW Washington, DC 20006
Booz Allen Hamilton is proud to be a sponsor of ACT-IAC’s DataAct Forum. This half-day professional development event will provide interactive dialogue-driven workshops designed specifically around the questions and issues being raised by the federal data community.
The goal of the forum is to engage government and industry leaders who are focused on implementing the DATA Act in lively conversation surrounding critical success factors and lessons learned. The event will also dive into the advantages of leveraging public-private relationships with respect to tackling some of the DATA Act challenges.
The forum will examine questions that include:
- What role do culture and leadership play in this new environment?
- How can we best organize the open data available?
- How transparent is transparent enough?
- What are the risks associated with the DATA Act?
- What is the best approach for governance?
- How can data analytics be procured as a service?
- What is the future potential of data?
Booz Allen Hamilton Data Science Thought Leader Kirk Borne will moderate the morning’s first discussion, “A Data-Driven Government: Unlocking the Art of the Possible.”
For a full agenda, detailed information, and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/1LCsIgF.