F-35 Engineering Recruiting Event (Second Event) – Crystal City, VAApril 22, 2016
Booz Allen Crystal City Office, 1550 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
We are looking for new colleagues with experience, intellect, skills, and passion who are problem solvers and can help us address some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Join Booz Allen Hamilton and our partners for our F-35 Engineering Recruiting Event on Friday, April 22 from 5:00-8:00pm at the Booz Allen Hamilton Crystal City Office (1550 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202) to learn more about our work, our people, and our teams.
Career opportunities for this event include:
- Operations Analyst (1189386)
- Modeling and Simulation Engineer (1189006)
- Weapons Sensors Datalinks Software Engineer (1201693)
- Test and Evaluation Analyst (1188925)
- Systems Engineer (1188974)
- Science and Technology Engineer (1188846)
- Aerospace Engineer (1201721)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1201719)
- Air System SW Quality & Process Support (1201699)
- Systems Engineer (1201736)
**Clearances are required for these positions, and prior F-35 experience is desired.
For a full list of openings for this event, please click here.
If you are interested in attending and would like to RSVP, please contact Walter Flores.
Visit careers.boozallen.com to join our Talent Network.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.