Life at Booz Allen
Contribute to important work in a great environment
Consulting can be an exhilarating and challenging career choice. What makes the job great? For the people of Booz Allen, the answer, in a word, is support. In our firm, career development is a shared responsibility that features:
- Engaging work
- Comprehensive benefits and rewards programs
- Dedicated colleagues
- Recognition for achievements
- A culture that embraces collaboration and diversity and supports work-life balance
You can get ahead and move in new directions at Booz Allen. Our firm offers vast learning opportunities and flexible work style options for staff to manage responsibilities, network, develop, and build camaraderie. Many employees work compressed weeks and flexible hours, and telecommute from around the country, adding balance to our lives in ways that work for each of us, and Booz Allen.
We embrace the same flexibility in delivering services to clients. We develop integrated teams and ensure everyone stays connected, no matter where we’re located. From a robust social networking platform to foster communication and collaboration, to learning and teambuilding opportunities as diverse as our Ideas Festival and nationwide chili cook-offs, we’re teamed to succeed.
Maintaining a healthy, balanced lifestyle is also important to our diverse staff. Beyond an excellent total benefits program, the firm funds a wide range of initiatives including trained health educators, confidential employee assistance counseling, fitness programs, and sports and recreation leagues.
- Balancing Work and Your Education: Meet Suzanne Wnek and Erin Hale
- Flexible Work and Parenthood – Meet Priscila Melendez, Brian Bates, Katie Babcock, and Georgie Cashin
- Helping Staff Care for Their Dependents
- Transitioning from the military to the civilian workforce – Meet Nick Bruno
- Fostering a diverse workforce – Meet Doug Surette, who is deaf and signs/voice over talks about why he chose Booz Allen when he had other job offers
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE W/M/Disability/Vet