Michael Isman, a Washington, DC-based Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton, leads the firm’s Strategic Consulting service offerings across the financial services business, supporting clients such as the General Services Administration, Department of Commerce, Office of Personnel Management, the State Department, the Executive Office of the President, and Congress. He is also a senior leader in the firm’s Management Consulting Functional Community.
Mr. Isman’s expertise includes:
- Management consulting
- Business and IT optimization and efficiency
- Business and IT strategy and strategic planning
- IT portfolio and demand management, capital planning, and investment control
- IT governance
- Advanced strategies in cloud computing, service oriented architecture, and innovative technologies
- Enterprise architecture
- Shared services and mission support optimization
- Government-wide services and lines of business
- Organizational/business transformation
- Program management
Mr. Isman has collaborated with clients on the delivery of several critical initiatives that have had government-wide implications, such as federal lines of business, human resource services, acquisition solutions, investment decision solutions, records management, enterprise effectiveness and efficiency, and support for federal policy implementation across a variety of topics.
Mr. Isman is a frequent panel speaker and interviewee on strategic technology topics and the service offerings mentioned above. Prior to joining Booz Allen, he was a senior manager/subject matter expert at CGI-AMS, Bankers Trust, and Kwasha Lipton.
Mr. Isman holds a B.S.E. degree in biomedical engineering from Duke University and an M.B.A. from New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
profile updated April 2013