Federal Supply Schedule 871
FSC Group 871
Within each engineering phase, our Professional Engineering Services cut across all four primary engineering disciplines—chemical, civil, electrical, and mechanical—with a depth of professional engineering resources that enables us to respond successfully to virtually any government engineering requirement. Our specific Professional Engineering Service offerings and qualifications are further defined in the web page links listed above.
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!®, a menu-driven database system.
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, go to the GSA Schedules home page at: http://www.gsa.gov/schedules.
Contract Number: GS-23F-0025K
Contract Period: 29 October 2009 through 28 October 2014 with One 5 Year Option Period
Special Item Numbers (SIN) Awarded:
- SIN 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- SIN 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN 871-3 System Design, Engineering, and Integration
- SIN 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- SIN 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support
- SIN 871-6 Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management
- SIN 871-7 Construction Management