As a leading strategy and technology consulting firm, Booz Allen Hamilton approaches systems integration from a solutions perspective. Understanding the client’s needs, using leading-edge technology and practices, and ensuring that solutions align with stakeholder strategies are paramount in delivering capabilities to the warfighter.
Net-centric solutions imply a dramatic shift in technology capabilities and architectures to deliver on Net Centric Operations and Warfare—beyond the promise of new products and more bandwidth. Booz Allen combines its technical leadership in key enablers—such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6), and Quantity of Service (QoS)—with a strategic and objective perspective unsurpassed by traditional systems integrators.
- Air Force CONOPS, Integrated Capabilities Review and Risk Assessment (I-CRRA) analysis and development
at the Air Staff
- Core Enterprise Services (e.g., NCES, AF Enterprise IT Services, MCEITS, NESI)
- OASD/NII Technical and Policy Support (Net Centric Checklist, Net Centric Data Strategy, Enterprise Services Management—ESM Strategy and requirements)
- Anti-Drug Network (ADNET) Development, Implementation, and Operations
- Transformational Communications Systems Integration and Integration (SE&I)
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support for the Combat Information Transport System (CITS), Global Command and Control System (GCCS), and the Theater Deployable Communications (TDC) programs
- Crypto Modernization Smart Munitions Study for Electronic Systems Center’s Cryptologic Systems Group (ESC/CPSG) United States Air Force
- DoD Class 3 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the United States Air Force
- Joint Task Force—Global Network Operations (JTF-GNO)
- Air Force Warfighting Integration (AF/XI) Support, VoIP, QoS, IPv6, Wireless, Free Space Optics, CND technologies
- Enterprise Systems—DoD domains
- GIG engineering and testbed
The ordering period for NETCENTS has ended. Please consider using one of Booz Allen’s other contract vehicles listed on this site. The Booz Allen NETCENTS Business Office is also available to assist you in identifying suitable contract alternatives.