The ITES-2S contract allows the US Army to quickly procure high-quality, cost-effective IT solutions and services for the Army’s enterprise business systems that support the warfighter.
ITES-2S is a consolidated contract vehicle for solutions and services. It serves as a followon to the original ITES-Enterprise Mission Support Services Solutions contract with services including business process re-engineering, information systems security, information assurance, IT services, network support, systems operations and maintenance, program management, enterprise design, integration and consolidation, and education and training.
- Performance-based Cost, T&M, FFP Task Orders
- Contract managed by ITEC4 & ASCP
- No Contract Usage Fee
- 30% Small Business Goal on total contract value
- Governmentwide use — Army, DoD, Federal Agencies
- Decentralized Ordering (All TORs issued via ASCP IT e-mart)