Pro Bono at Work
Booz Allen’s greatest asset – the intelligence and interest of its people – is shared through the firm’s pro bono work. When selecting pro bono projects two simple questions are often asked—“Will this project create lasting and sustainable impact in the community?” and “Will Booz Allen’s expertise make a difference?”
The firm’s pro bono projects reflect the diverse interests and talents of our staff and support our promise to be a partner in the community. We’ve conducted pro bono efforts touching education, health, arts and culture, and so much more.
These projects are sometimes initiated by leadership, and also by an extension of our employee-centered approach to philanthropy—beginning at the local community level with an individual volunteer who brings a worthwhile project to the attention of colleagues and leadership for pro bono consideration.
- Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Gettysburg Foundation
- North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Tracks Santa
- Ocean Conservancy
- Air and Space Museum and the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- Museum of the American Indian
- Museum of Natural History - Digitization strategy for museum’s collection, Sant Ocean Hall and the online Ocean Portal, and the "Written in Bone: Forensic Files of the 17th Century Chesapeake" exhibit
- Strathmore performing arts center
- Virginia Hospital Center Medical Brigade
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Art