Booz Allen Receives National Recognition for Support of the Reserves and the Guards
Booz Allen Hamilton has received national recognition for its support of the Reserves and National Guard.
In a joint statement by the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) and the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Booz Allen has been recognized for its outstanding practices and policies related to the employment of those serving in the National Guard and the Reserves.
Booz Allen’s commitment to the Guard and the Reserves is reflected in the firm’s people programs. Some include:
- Strategic Partnerships: Booz Allen’s Diversity & Inclusion and Diversity Recruiting teams engage more than 20 strategic partnerships focused on the transitioning military and extended military community.
- Pay Differential: Booz Allen offers pay differential for up to 30 days per calendar year on short-term military leave for employees and for six months during each twelve-month period for all employees called to active duty.
- Insurance Continuation: Booz Allen offers insurance continuation (health, dental, and life insurance benefits) for service members and their families when service members are away from work performing military service.
- Employee Assistance Programs: Booz Allen offers several free programs specifically for our military staff and their family members. These programs offer a wide range of assistance from confidential counseling and personalized practical tips to health coaching and tax preparation and filing.
- Employee Engagement: Booz Allen’s Armed Services forum offers employee development and engagement opportunities including volunteer support to military organizations that assist active military, reservists, veterans, wounded warriors and their families.
Booz Allen has maintained a deep and long commitment to the nation’s military. For more information, visit: http://www.boozallen.com/consulting/better-our-world/supporting-veterans.